Games, Music, and Creative Movements for Young Children


Today I woke up feeling refreshed after knowing the weather isn’t rainy like any other days. I took shower, and prepared my milk. I was utterly panicked over the fact that I lost my boarding pass cause it’s one of the document that I have to collect for my university. But that feeling is gone after I get such a warm welcomed from the thomasians, the students that majoring in primary teaching. We went to Lourdes J. Custudio I.C.D rm (SPED Rm) exactly right at 7.59 am there were not many people attended in the classroom yet, and so I met some people there. They were all smiling to us, and told us to have a seat so we did, we started talking to them and we basically getting to now each other. It’s really nice getting to know new people and experience new things, we were talking about a lot of things, until I don’t realize that our supervisor and the speaker is already in the room. We keep talking until the MC’s told us to stop ehehehe. 






The workshop started with praying together, and the mom introduced the speaker, her name is She was an alumnee from UST, she’s really experienced in teaching kinder and pre elementary children. She is a good singer and even doing theatre. She said that “What’s keeping children be focus and learn technically good are with singing and movement and it scientifically proved!!” She made the workshop real fun She told us how to manage students by learning with songs and movement.

She asked us to participate in the song itself, to make the movement from the song, to be yourself,  to play the games, and We even studied Sign Language,  for the basic one but still it was really exciting and felt amazing to be one of the participant in this Workshop. Thank you Mam Cordura for inviting us in this workshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orientation in Dominican School Manila

Colorful Covers!

“YOU’RE A BLESSING TO US”